Saturday, February 25, 2012

i was a rag cat

I was rescued from  Discovered @ Cat Welfare Haven.
My folks found Discovered me in


Roving Top Cats



Theyshowed boasted a pic of me with my Blue Eyes.

 My folks liked Fell In Love With Me.
Told the Haven why THEY and no one else should have me: they've got a place for me to smell roses and lick grasses, a veggie plot to...blahhh...... it was quite pathetic.

The Guardian Angels were aghast.
They preferred INTERIORS to EXTERIORS so I wouldn't pick up daisies, dizzies, and stuff...
But our Cat Haven was filling up fast.
New pals saved from Nasty Fates kept drifting in
as the human No-angels kept throwing out their cat-pals
like old rags.

All quite cat-tastrofic.

I was a Rag Cat too (though more special of course)and here's a MESSAGE fur purtential No-Angels:


Giddy Furballs ALWAYS turn into Cats
(or Dogs or Rabbits). 
No doubts 'bout it.


Angels of this world should spread this secret so all Humans are clear about 2 things:

THAT'S.
LIFE.

You don't weasel out of some lots, no sirr you don't.


Yours FaithFUR'ly,
Mister Mocs :=x)





ME yesteryear - a Budding Force 
still wet behind d'years.

No comments:

Post a Comment